Sudapet Book Project
Sudapet Book Project
The concept of producing petroleum geology Book for Sudan coming in the right time; to Compatible the expectation in producing standards and source of informative Book for students, researchers, oil industry practitioners beside the investors.
Sudapet Book Project was initiated in 2010; based on published, unpublished data and reports, of major global scientific value as an updated reference source on the petroleum geology, petroleum systems and petroleum resources of the Sudan. It was published in November 23rd, 2015 in Khartoum, UNCTAD Conference (http://unctad.org/en/Pages/Meetings/UNCTAD-Conferences.aspx).
- Technical oil and gas resources reference for the E&P business, academia and petroleum research institutions
- A major global scientific value and reference sources for the Geo-scientific community on the petroleum geology of the Sudan
- Strategic reference source for the ministry of petroleum oil and gas exploration acreages promotion
- Attracting new E&P business companies into Sudan
- A definitive and descriptive E&P business investors’ reference for future potential players in the Sudan
- Recognition of SUDAPET by the International Geo-scientific Community.
The Project managed under the following team and description:
- Dr Zayed Mohamed Awad: project Champion and editor-in-Chief
- Eng. Elfatih Wadidi : Project Manager (PM)
- Dr. Ibrahim Ahmed Ali:Team leader
- Ms. Safaa Mudathir: Executive Assistant (EA)
- Ms. Leem Osman Eltayeb: Technical Writer
In addition to direct authors and member of the board:
- Dr. Abdalla Gumaa Farwa: University of Khartoum
- Prof. Abelhaleem Elnadi: Khartoum University
- Professor Dr. James Derek Fairhead: UK
- Dr. Ali Eisawi: AlNeelain University
- Dr. Gamal Abdalla: AlNeelain University
- Dr. Khalid Abdurahman: AlNeelain University
Copyright C 2015, by Sudapet Company Ltd.
All Rights Reserved.
Sudapet Company Ltd.
Africa Street, Block 9/10, Resident No. 22/1
P.O Box: 13188, Postal Code: 11111, Khartoum
Republic of the Sudan
Layout: Abdellah Hamdan Elnour
Published by: Geozon Science Media UG (haftungsbeschränkt), Pettenkoferstr. 16-18, 10247 Berlin, Germany.
BOOK PUBLICATION IN UNCTAD NOVEMBER 2015