-Founded in 2003 as joint venture Company between the Bureau of Geophysical Prospecting (BGP) & SUDAPET.
– Established To carry out business in the field of geophysical research and surveys; mainly focus on 2D & 3D seismic and gravity data acquisition in Sudan.
– The annual production capacity is designed for 1500 km 2D per seismic crew per year and 500 sq.km 3D per seismic crew per year in normal highland terrain, and will be expanded according to the actual market needs.
– BGC has a two 2D seismic crews and one 3D crew and currently BCG is in its process to add a vibroseis crew in the very near future.
– Since establishment of BGC a total of 14744 km 2D and 4584 km2 of 3D HL seismic program were achieved in over 8 oil blocks in Sudan.
– BGC has fulfilled over 30 projects for 5 clients in Sudan over Blocks 1/2/4 of GNPOC, Blocks 3/7 PDOC, Block 9/11 of Sudapak, Block 15 of RSPOC, Block 13 of CORAL and Block 17 of Star Oil with different terrain conditions, such as deserts, jungles and plains.